5 Things to check on your camera before you start a photo booth session:
- Picture format – Probably want RAW if you’ll be editing the files afterward, JPEG is fine if you’ll be using the photos straight out of the camera.
- Picture size – Full size images are best for large-format printing, but if you’ll only be sharing on social media then medium or small images will transfer much quicker, and still look fine on screen.
- White Balance – Set to flash if using flash, otherwise, match to the ambient lighting conditions
- Exposure Settings – Should be on full manual to have consistent exposure between shots
- Memory Card – Make sure it’s loaded and formatted!